Citizen    Government    Business    Visitor
Wyoming Water Development Commission 
Harry C. LaBonde, Jr., PE, Director 
6920 Yellowtail Rd, Cheyenne, WY 82002 
Phone: 307-777-7626 

Agency Information
 Mission Statement
 Commission Agendas & Minutes
 Consultant Selection
 Items Open for Public Comment
 Operating Criteria
 Project Application Information
 Send Us Your Comments

Planning Program
 Dam and Reservoir Planning
 Groundwater Grant Projects
 Instream Flow Filings
 Current Planning Projects
 River Basin Planning
 Weather Modification Study
 Probable Maximum Precipitation
 Water Research Projects

Construction Program
 Current Construction Projects
 Small Water Projects

Agency Publications
 Project Reports
 Water/Climate Web Atlas
 Irrigation & Water System Surveys
 Legislative Reports
 Water Mgmnt & Conservation Dir
 History of Wyoming Water Law

WWDC Home Page

Water Plan Home Page

WRDS Home Page

Project Reports

 65. PROJECT:Riverton Water Supply
LEVEL:New Application
SPONSOR:City of Riverton
LOCATION:Fremont County
PROGRAM:New Development

The city has recently extended its water mains to the Wyoming State Honor Farm. They desire to add an additional well to their supply system in this area to aid in equalization of pressures, and to help supply the additional growth they foresee in this area.

The WWDC recommends the project be incorporated into the New Development Program at Level III status with an appropriation of $220,000. The project appropriation represents approximately 67% of total project costs. The remaining 33% will be provided from local funds.

   Citizen    Government    Business    Visitor   Privacy Policy