Project Application Information
Projects originate with sponsoring public entities and come to the WWDC through applications. Applications for new projects must be received by August 15th and ongoing projects by October 1st. Click here for more information about the application process.
Water development projects are defined with three levels. Project planning is performed in Levels I and II, and project construction is performed in Level III. Levels I and II are 100% grant funded.
- Level I studies carry out necessary reconnaissance work
- Level II studies determine a project's feasibility
- Level III studies include project design, permitting, land acquisition, construction and construction engineering
Applications can be downloaded from this page or WWDC now offers applicants an online version.
***NOTE***Before applying for project funding, the Wyoming Water Development Commission strongly recommends to complete a Public Water System Survey or Irrigation Systems Survey available through the link on the website located here.
Prior to filling out the online form, we recommend that you download the application first to better prepare for the questions in the online form. If you have any questions about the online application, please contact WRDS at (307) 766-6651
After clicking on the Apply Here link you will be redirected to the University of Wyoming's Survey Tool Website.
- Check the Check if you have no code box and then the submit button to begin the application.
- Enter your Anonymous Login Code and then the submit button to return to where you previously left off on your application
are under revision at this time and are currently unavailable.
- Agricultural Water Projects
- Municipal/Joint Powers Water Board Water Systems
- Rural Domestic Water Systems
- Ground Water Exploration Grant Program
Please check back soon for updated application forms.
|Level I Reconnaissance & Level II Project Feasibility Studies|
|Agricultural Water Projects||*|
|Municipal/Joint Powers Water Board Water Systems||*|
|Rural Domestic Water Systems||*|
|Watershed Study Application||37 kb|
|Level III Construction Projects|
|Construction Funding for Agricultural Projects||Apply Here||53 kb|
|Construction Funding for Municipal and Rural Domestic Projects||Apply Here||53 kb|
|Other WWDC Programs|
|Groundwater Exploration Grant Program||*|
|Small Water Projects Program Application||30 kb|